Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Top 3 Book Boys of 2011

I did a blog post with my Top Books of 2011, now it is time for a list of my Top 3 Book Boys of 2011. It was hard to find pictures to do a couple of these guys justice. But I tried. One there were a ton of photos for (considering there is a TV Show based on the book series.) So now, without further adieu, my Top 3 Book Boys of 2011.

1. The Vampire Diaries' Damon Salvatore
I love Damon Salvatore. Simply, absolutely adore him. Always have since the first time I read about in the first Vampire Diaries book about two and a half years ago. I tend to go for the extremely complicated, complex characters. The ones with lots of issues. Damon certainly fits that description. But I will always love him.



2. Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy's Sam Roth
Sam Roth. Ah, I love Sam Roth. Those yellow eyes. He loves poetry, plays guitar, writes songs. My kind of guy.









3. Unveiled's Xander
Charming, intelligent, chivalrous knight. But doesn't blindly follow the king and questions society. Gotta love a guy like that.














These were my Top Book Boys. Hoping to read more about them and others in 2012. Who were your Top Book Boys?

No comments:

Post a Comment