Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!! I know that this post is late, but I always do it. I did alright with my New Year's Goals for 2014. I didn't complete all of them and they did get switched around, but that's okay. It happens sometimes. I did write the first draft of two books in 2014, so that's pretty good. Hopefully, I'll complete all of my 2015 Goals. And here they are:

2015 New Year's Goals:
1. Read 20 books in 2015.

2. Release My Heart is Yours.

3. Edit Beauty of the Dark and send to my critique partner.

4. Edit book 2 in my Beauty of the Dark trilogy and send to my critique partner.

5. Write the first draft of book 3 in my Beauty of the Dark trilogy.

6. Finally release that 'secret project' sometime this year.

Okay, those are all of my goals. What about you? Do you have any goals for 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment