Friday, January 16, 2015

Book Review ~ The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted

 

Title: The Twin's Daughter
Author: Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Release Date: January 14th 2014 (first published August 1st 2010)
Published By: Bloomsbury USA Children's
Page Amount: 390 pages, Paperback 

GoodReads Blurb:
Lucy is stunned when her mother's identical twin sister shows up at the front door. Separated at birth, the twins have led dramatically different lives and Lucy's mother, Aliese, will do anything to make it up to Helen. But Lucy soon suspects that Helen enjoys being mistaken for her mother a bit too much. Then, on New Year's Day, Lucy finds her mother tied to chairs in the parlor. One has been brutally murdered - but which twin has died? 

Review: 
This book was amazing!! Definitely one of my favorite books that I've read this year. 

This is another one of those books where I don't want to give too much away. This might be one of those reviews where you'll just have to trust me. I absolutely loved this book; so much. It kept me guessing the entire way through. I found the characters believable. There was not a lot of romance in this book, but it was there and I thought that it was very well done. I stayed up late into the night reading this book. I needed to know what happened. And I cursed aloud out of pure shock several times while reading this. Personally, I think that you should absolutely give this book a try. I give it 5 quills!! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment