Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Book Review ~ Street Team Smarts by Sara Humphreys

 

Title: Street Team Smarts
Author: Sara Humphreys
Release Date: March 2013
Published By: Sara Humphreys
Page Amount: 18 pages, e-book 

GoodReads Blurb: 
Have you wanted to start your own street team but had no idea where to start? Do you want someone to just give you the bottom line? Then this guide is for you! 

Review: 
I've been looking into author street teams and I ended up finding this book. It gives a good step by step start up guide on how to form an author street team. It's very short but it was informative and I'm glad that I found it. I think that it was definitely worth the time to read and think that it could help with forming an author street team. If this is information that you're looking into, I would recommend this book to you for a good start. 4 quills!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment