Monday, January 28, 2013

Top 3 Female Characters of 2012


1. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins.
I love Katniss  Sure she's a little rough around the edges, but she is such a strong character. Going into the Hunger Games? In place of her little sister? Definitely my number 1 for the year.


2. Elizabeth Davenport from The Transcend Time Saga by Michelle Madow.
I saw some of myself in Lizzie. Her love of drawing and Jane Austen. She is also shy. She was a tame character and made mistakes but knew what she wanted and was also strong.


3. Chelsea Givens from The Transcend Time Saga by Michelle Madow.
Okay, Chelsea did make a serious mistake and had some flaws, but don't we all? Her loyalty to Lizzie in the end was really what redeemed her for me. She was a great friend to her. And hey, you can't help kind of loving that attitude. 

<3 Amanda Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment