Thursday, January 31, 2013

Swoon Thursday #2


On one of my favorite blogs, YA Bound- http://yabound.blogspot.com/ - they do a little something called Swoon Thursday. And anyone can join in on all the fun! Here's the directions from YA Bound:

"From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)"

Mine was much too long to post on Twitter. I just couldn't keep it down to 140 characters.

So here's mine:

"In three long strides, Chris was leaning into me, pressing my back up against the building  His palms flattened against mine, our fingers interlocking above my head. "Let me uncomplicate things for you." He closed his eyes, leaned his head forward, and pressed his lips against mine." 

~Face the Music by Andrea K. Robbins

<3 Amanda Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment