Sunday, April 10, 2016

Mini Review | When Life Isn't Perfect: Improving Your Quality of Life by Faith Charity

 

Title: When Life Isn't Perfect: Improving Your Quality
Author: Faith Charity 
Release Date: October 4th 2015 
Page Amount: 10 pages, Kindle

GoodReads Blurb:

This quick read will get you started on a life transforming journey, where you truly are the CEO of your own life.

Review:

I stumbled upon this book by chance. It was one of the books that came up on my Kindle screen when I wasn't using it. I decided to give it a go. It was really short so I read it in one sitting.

It was okay. The basic principle was that our thoughts have a lot of power over us and that we should be aware of what we are thinking. We should try to dispel the negative thoughts. I definitely agree wit this (even though it is easier said than done) but I do wish that it was expanded upon more. There were also a bit too many errors in it for me. Good concept, but I wish that there was more. 3 quills.

No comments:

Post a Comment