Saturday, February 23, 2013

Book Blogger Love-A-Thon: Mini-Challenge Number 4 ~ Letter to My Younger Blogger Self


I have only been blogging for a little over a year. This challenge is to write a letter to your younger blogger self giving them advice if you can. Like I said, it hasn't been that long, but I'll give it a shot.

Dear Amanda (Me),
You are starting out on this blogging journey. I am you a year and three months later.You DO keep up with this blog. Unlike your other ones. Your first attempts. I expect that is because you have a stronger resolve this time. Now that you know that authors should try to create a strong web presence. 

Just be yourself. Don't worry about what people WANT to hear. Or what you think they want to hear. If you like a book, don't be scared to write that. Also, if you DON'T like a book don't be scared to write that either. Just go for it. And go with your blog post ideas. 

I'll tell you a secret. In about six months, you'll have your own poetry and photography collection to write blog posts about too. 

And just ask for advice and do research when you need to when it comes to the technological stuff. I know that's not your thing. But trust me, you can do it. And your blog looks pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

Good luck! 

Love,
Amanda Leigh Morey (You)

<3 Amanda Leigh

1 comment:

  1. What a great letter to your younger self! Sometimes I really wish I had some advice like this back when I started blogging!

    ReplyDelete