Thursday, December 31, 2015

Top 10 Books of 2015!!

 

This is probably one of my favorite posts to do every year. I love sharing the Top 10 books that I read during the year with all of you. Note that they aren't books published this year but books that I read this year. I'll share the cover, GoodReads link and link to my review. So let's get right into it!! 


  

1. With Visions of Red: Broken Bonds, Book Three by Trisha Wolfe



 

2. With Visions of Red: Broken Bonds, Book Two by Trisha Wolfe



 

3. With Visions of Red: Broken Bonds, Book One by Trisha Wolfe



 

4. The Touched (The Descendants, Book One) by Jennifer Weiser


 

5. Perfectly Imperfect by Harper Sloan



 

6. Seven Day Fiancé (Love and Games #2) by Rachel Harris 



 

7. The Squickerwonkers by Evangeline Lilly 



 

8. Air Awakens (Air Awakens #1) by Elise Kova 



 

9. Very Good Lives by J. K. Rowling 



 

10. Make Good Art by Neil Gaiman 


2 comments:

  1. Love Trisha! looks like a great 2015 and hope that 2016 does as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trisha is amazing!! LOVE her books!! So far, it's been a good reading year for 2016 as well. How about you?

      Delete