Saturday, January 9, 2016

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone!! As many of you know by now, every year I make New Year's Goals for myself. Not resolutions, but goals. Specific things that I want to accomplish within this year. So in this post I'm going to go over the goals from last year and share my goals for 2016 with you.

2015 New Year's Goals:

1. Read 20 books in 2015.

2. Release My Heart is Yours.

3. Edit Beauty of the Dark and send to my critique partner.

4. Edit book 2 in my Beauty of the Dark trilogy.

5. Write the first draft of book 3 in my Beauty of the Dark trilogy. 

2016 New Year's Goals:

1.  Read 22 books in 2016.

2. Submit Beauty of the Dark to publishers. 

3. Come up with Twitter pitches for Beauty of the Dark.

4. Take a Marketing class. 

5. Take James Patterson Masterclass on writing. 

6. Work on organizing system. 

7. Organize my room. 

8. Start an online shop and keep it up. 

I'm hoping to accomplish all of these!! Tell me your goals, I would love to know!! Happy New Year!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment