Sunday, August 11, 2019

My Top Ten Favorite Shows

I was going to title this My Top Ten Favorite Television shows but that isn't exactly how things are anymore, is it? There are NetFlix, Amazon, Hulu shows...which aren't technically television. Anyway, moving on. I want to start discussing other art forms and forms of storytelling on here because while books are my favorite art/storytelling medium, I love just about all of them. Which is something I want to bring into this blog and start discussing more. I love shows (television shows...?), movies, music, art, etc. I just LOVE storytelling. Okay, so today's post is My Top Ten Favorite Shows. This was much more difficult than I thought it would be.


1. Lost
Drama, Adventure, Fantasy, SciFi
TV-14 

2. The X-Files
Drama, Mystery, SciFi
TV-14

3. The Originals 
Drama, Fantasy, Horror
TV-14

4. The 4400
SciFi, Drama, Mystery
TV-14

5. Doctor Who  
Adventure, Drama, Family, SciFi
TV-PG

6. Torchwood
Action, Drama, SciFi
TV-MA 

7. Good Omens
Dark Comedy, Fantasy
TV-MA 

8. Saving Hope
Medical Drama, Fantasy
TV-14

9. Flashforward
Drama, Mystery, SciFi
TV-14

10. 666 Park Avenue
Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Horror
TV-14

Honorable Mentions:

1. Gilmore Girls
Comedy, Drama
TV-PG

2. Criminal Minds
Crime, Drama, Mystery
TV-14

3. NCIS
Action, Crime, Drama
TV-14
4. The Vampire Diaries
Drama, Fantasy, Horror
TV-14

5. Charmed
Drama, Fantasy, Mystery
TV-14

Takeaways: 

Most of these are TV-14 which is unsurprising. I have more SciFi on my top ten list than I thought. Six out of ten of my favorites have elements of SciFi, which is a bit surprising. It wasn't that long ago I said/thought I wasn't that into SciFi. I suppose I was very wrong. Tell me, what are your favorite shows? Do you share any of my favorites? Let me know in the comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment