Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Book Review | Summer Touch by Shaye Evans


Title: Summer Touch
Author: Shaye Evans
Release Date: January 2015
Published By: Kiss and Tell Publishing
Page Amount: 14 pages, Kindle edition

GoodReads Link

GoodReads Blurb:

When Ash and Dan met, the electricity between them was undeniable. A year later, their desire and lust is as powerful as it ever was. To celebrate their anniversary, they take a deep plunge into unexplored territory and experience new waves of erotic desire.

Intended for readers eighteen years and over due to the same sex, sexual nature of this book.

Review:

This was a quick read. I liked that it was M/M because there isn't a lot of that. Or at least, it's hard to come by. But for me, some of it was difficult to get into. I wished that some of the language drew me in to the story a bit more. I would give this one 3 quills but I'd still check out other works by this author.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment