Tuesday, May 31, 2022

New Release | Lovely Bad Things by Trisha Wolfe

 

Release Date: May 31

He’s the devil. And she’s his wicked game. 

 

Halen:

They say eyes are the windows to the soul—but when he looks at me through hues of slate-green and flaring blue embers, I’m terrified of what’s watching me from behind his clashing gaze, something primal and feverish that threatens to melt me like fire in ice. 

 

I fear falling into Kallum Locke’s pitch-black soul.

 

But after I’m called to a crime scene to investigate the most gruesome act of violence to descend on the legendary town of Hollow’s Row, I have no choice but to turn to Kallum, to the man I had locked away in an asylum for the criminally insane. 

 

He’s the leading expert on all things Nietzsche and occult. And now, to get answers, I’m forced to make a deal with the devil himself. 

 

Kallum: 

Really, eyes are the windows to the soul? Then I wonder what little Halen St. James thinks of all the cryptic eyes watching her in the killing fields… I wonder if the hairs on her delicate nape lifted away, if a thrilling shiver raced over her soft skin. She’s desperate for the answer, and she’ll do anything to uncover it—even make a deal with me, dangling freedom like bait on a hook. 

 

But she’s far more tempting to sink my teeth into than any lure.

 

And the pain will taste twice as sweet. 


Grab Your Copy Here!

Free in KU 

 
 
 

Meet Trisha Wolfe


USA Today bestselling romantic thriller author Trisha Wolfe. From an early age, Trisha Wolfe dreamed up imaginary worlds and characters and was accused of talking to herself. Today, she lives in South Carolina with her family and writes full time, using her imaginary worlds as an excuse to continue talking to herself.

Be the first to hear about new releases and sales by signing up for Trisha Wolfe's Newsletter below.

 

Want even more special insider sneak peeks? Join Trisha’s Facebook readers groupThe Lair, and get access to book teasers, giveaways, and live chats.


To learn more about Trisha Wolfe, visit here!


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment