Friday, August 23, 2013

I Have Another Blog!

Hello All! :) I have an announcement today!

This blog is about books and writing. However, there are many other things that I would like to blog about. Such as my daily life (a lot of medical things involved with this), more serious medical things, Cystinosis awareness, cooking, music, art. Things like this. So I decided to start another blog to post all of these things so this blog does not end up bombarded with all of that. Because I know some people are only interested in the books and writing. However, if you are interested in my other blog it is called The Life of a Chronic Bibliophile. www.lifeofachronicbibliophile.blogspot.com I only have a couple of posts up so far but I plan to soon have more. So go check that out if you're interested! Thanks! :)


<3 Amanda Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment