Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Reads

Last week I got a couple of books I considered sort of "Valentine's Day" themed. They are both very centered around Valentine's Day. The one I'm reading now is love? maybe. by Heather Hepler. I'm calling this my "themed read". I thought it would be cute to do that. The other book is Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate. This is just a short post with pictures and links to the "Valentine's Reads" I got.


 
love? maybe. by Heather Hepler

 
Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate

So these are my recent "Valentine's Reads". Not something I usually do, but I kind of felt like it this year. Do you guys know of any books you think would qualify as good "Valentine's Reads"? Do you have any favorite "Valentine's Reads"? Let me know! 

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day! <3

<3 Amanda Leigh

2 comments:

  1. I know V-day has passed, but I kind of want to read Under the Never Sky just to get back in the lovey mood. I adore the relationship between the main characters in that book. Pure genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard so much about that book! But still have not read it! I'm thinking of picking it up on my next Barnes & Noble run! Or get it on my nook. But I remember the cover being really gorgeous, so I may have to get it for my library! lol

      Delete