Saturday, February 4, 2012

In My Mailbox (IMM #1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. http://www.thestorysiren.com/ 

This is my first In My Mailbox post. I've seen them and they look like fun. Though this is more like my books for the month of January (and some may be from December and I'm probably forgetting some). So this is like playing catch up. I may post a video of this In My Mailbox too. 

Books I bought:

 
Enthralled; Paranormal Diversions 

  
Hans Christian Andersen The Complete Fairy Tales 

 
Impossible by Nancy Werlin 

 
Jane Austen on Love and Romance edited by Constance Moore

 
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

 
Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

 
Tex by S. E. Hinton

 
Twisted by Laurie Halse Andersen 

 
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Andersen

On my Nook:

 
Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe

 
Entwined by Heather Dixon

 
Cat Calls by Cynthia Leitich Smith

Haunted Love by Cynthia Leitich Smith

So that's what's "in my mailbox" (or on my Nook). What about you guys? Have you read any of these? What did you get?

<3 Amanda Leigh

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful copy of Andersen's Fairy Tales!

    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was lucky to find that on sale at my local Barnes and Noble!

      Delete
  2. So many good books you got this week! I really enjoyed Enthralled and of mice and men! I can't wait to get my hands on Destiny's fire!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to read Of Mice and Men for a long time now. I'm so excited to read Enthralled! Some great authors have short stories included! I can't wait to read Destiny's Fire! Trisha Wolfe is awesome! Have you read my review of her short story "Unveiled"?
      http://girlwithapenandadream.blogspot.com/2012/01/short-story-review-unveiled-by-trisha.html

      Delete
  3. Great set! I loved Wintergirls. I want to read Entwined. New follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wintergirls looks incredible! I loved Speak! Laurie Halse Anderson is great!
      Thanks for following!
      I followed your blog as well!
      I'll check your IMM!
      Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  4. I read TWISTED found it randomly at the library
    loved it ;)

    ReplyDelete