Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Top Eleven Books That Broke My Heart

I couldn't keep it to ten! 


 
1. The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton

 
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling

 
3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

 
4. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling

 
5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling 

 
6. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte 

 
7. Midnight (The Vampire Diaries: The Return #3) by L. J. Smith

 
8. Revelations (Blue Bloods #3) by Melissa de la Cruz

 
9. Holly's Story (Angels in Pink #3) by Lurlene McDaniel

 
10. Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #2) by Maggie Stiefvater

 
11. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight #3.5) by Stephenie Meyer

So these are the top eleven books that broke my heart! If you want me to elaborate on this post, or even just one of those books, let me know in the comments! I may be following this post up with explanations as to why each of these broke my heart. Let me know if you'd be interested! 
What books broke your heart?   

No comments:

Post a Comment