Saturday, February 11, 2012

In My Mailbox (IMM #2)

 
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. http://www.thestorysiren.com/ 

Here are the books I got in my mailbox this week!

 
Roller Skating with Rickets by Jessica Jondle

 
The Sell Your Novel Tool Kit by Elizabeth Lyon

 
Writing Great Books for Young Adults by Regina Brooks

 
Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe

Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate 

 
Love? Maybe. by Heather Hepler

 
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

So that's what I got in my mailbox this week! SO SO EXCITED!! What about you guys? Have you read any of these? What did you get? :)

<3 Amanda Leigh

4 comments:

  1. You got some pretty books this week. See some very nice covers. New follower. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for following my blog! I'm a follower of yours as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed Destiny's Fire :) And I'm excited to read The Fault in Our Stars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been putting off reading The Fault in our stars because of how I've heard it's such a tear jerker.

      Delete