Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Release Day | Meant to Be Series Boxset by Amelia Foster


MEANT TO BE SERIES boxset by Amelia Foster is LIVE and only $.99!!!

One-Click today: https://amzn.to/2wY7XA7


Get ready to swoon when you meet the Carlisle brothers in this boxset of the Meant to Be Series by Amelia Foster!

MEANT TO BE KEPT – Book 1

One night. One too many drinks. One mistake. That’s all it took to derail my marriage.

Now, all I can do is beg for a second chance to try and redeem myself in a bid not to lose the love of my life.

I’m determined to use every second, every moment I have to show my wife how much she means to me—to rebuild the trust I shattered. I just hope it’s not too late for us, and that I’ll be able to convince her that our love is meant to be kept.


MEANT TO BE DIFFERENT – Book 2


As a teen, I had my life figured out: graduate and make my dream of being a bull riding champion a reality.

Georgia was willing to give up her own dream to follow me as I pursued my passion, but I couldn’t let her do that. So, I made the hardest decision of my life…and walked away.

It’s been twelve years since I left home without her. I’ve never stopped loving her, and I know she feels the same.


MEANT TO BE FAMILY – Book 3


Six months ago, my life veered off course when my fiancée disappeared with no explanation.

The partying lifestyle I'd adopted to cope, ended in an accident that left my body as broken as my heart.

My last chance at staying in my own house is gift-wrapped in wavy, auburn hair and startling gray eyes. The woman that shattered my heart.

Kelsey’s unexpected arrival brings with it the opportunity to ask the countless questions I thought I’d carry forever…




Meet The Author:
A simple girl born in the South, raised along the Eastern seaboard, now in the wintry North who loves books, coffee, and fluffy cuddles from all the fur babies whether they are hers or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment