Friday, November 29, 2013

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! And Thanksgiving Post!!

I posted this on my other blog, http://lifeofachronicbibliophile.blogspot.com/, but I couldn't help posting this here as well. ;)

First of all, I want to wish you all a Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I hope that it was wonderful and you enjoyed it with people that you love! For so many of us, there is so much to be thankful for. Sure, I have Cystinosis and have to take upwards of 90 pills and about 800 ml of liquid medication a day. Plus all of the prepping meds et cetera that comes with it. But when I was born doctors told my parents that I wouldn't make it to sixteen. And here I am now, twenty-two.  So I'm thankful for that. Also for friends and family that understand as much as they can what I go through. As much as I dislike doctors sometimes, them too. At least those who have treated me for years and those who listen to what we have to say. My sweet little kitten, Sawyer. I'm thankful that I got my bachelor's degree. I am so thankful that I'm doing something that I love. I've wanted to be an author since I was eight. And my dream is coming true. Sure, it's a lot of work. And hey, sometimes I'll complain just a bit about all the other stuff that comes with it besides the writing, but I love it. Every minute of it. I really do. And now. to get the big announcement (that's why I have saved this for last) I'm thankful for my wonderful Matt. Who, just last weekend. proposed to me! :) In front a fair amount of people, I may add. Of course, I said yes. :) What a surprise. ;) So there's mu big announcement! We're engaged!! :D Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukkah!!!


<3 Amanda Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment