Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mini Review ~ Coconut's Guide to Life by Casey Lukatz

 


Title: Coconut's Guide to Life
Author: Casey Lukatz
Release Date: September 1st 2003
Published By: American Girl Publishing Inc. 
Page Amount: 32 pages, hardcover

GoodReads Blurb:

Meet Coconut, a playful pup and loyal friend. She's a little Westie on top of the world, learning lessons about life, just like you. From troubles to treats, Coconut follows her nose. Let her lead.

Review:
I was really into American Girl stuff when I was younger. I still have my American Girl dolls. (My favorite was Kit. Because she liked to write). Coconut was the little American Girl doll dog. I used to get American Girl related books. This was one of them. I remember looking through it but never sat down and read it all. (Or maybe I did, I just can't remember). So I picked it up to refresh my memory.

This book is very cute. It has a page about listening, about speaking or performing in public, several pages about friendship and being yourself as well as other little things that growing girls should know. And growing boys, in this case. I think it's a very cute read with some great little pearls of wisdom in it. It's meant for younger girls but I think that boys could get something out of the content too. I think even some grown-ups can. ;) 4 stars. 

<3 Amanda Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment