Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Beat the Heat Readathon Update!

 

I put up a post at the end of July (July 29th I think) about participating in the Beat the Heat Readathon. We are supposed to post at least one update post so here it is:

I'm taking the goal to read 50 pages in The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters: Volume One: Phantom off of that goal list. (I don't know if that's allowed...) I figured I'd set my goals high because 'What the heck?', you know? But hey, with school that is not going to happen. So I don't know if this is technically allowed either but I think I will revise this goal: to read up to the 50% mark in Taste the Heat by Rachel Harris by the time the readathon is over. I'm 30% through so that's 20% to go. The readathon ends on August 9th. Okay, wish me luck!

How are you guys doing with the readathon? 

<3 Amanda Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment