Friday, January 4, 2013

To Read in 2013

This year I want to read at LEAST 20 books,as I said. But I'm trying something a little different. I made a list of 20 books I am going to read this year. I thought I'd share them with you. They are in no particular order. Here they are:

Baby Proof by Emily Giffin
Face the Music by Andrea K. Robbins
Fathomless by Jackson Pearce
Sacred Hearts by Sarah Dunant
The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho
For the Love of Letters: A 21st  Century to the Art of Letter Writing by Samara O' Shea
My Ideal Bookshelf edited by Thessaly La Force, illustrations by Jane Mount
The Sell Your Novel Tool Kit by Elizabeth Lyon
Writing Great Books for Young Adults by Regina Brooks
The Complete Poems of Maya Angelou by Maya Angelou
Robert Frost: Collected Poems, Prose and Plays by Robert Frost
The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Anderson
The Collector by Victoria Scott
Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
The Help by Kathryne Stockitt
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Transcendence by Michelle Madow

What do you think? What are you guys reading this year? Any plans? Let me know! Happy New Year!

<3 Amanda Leigh

7 comments:

  1. This Lullaby, I've previously read and I believed enjoyed. Read it a long time ago. And The Help is on my To-Read lists well.I've heard such great things about it and am really looking forward to it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Let's try this again lol. Ashley told me a while ago I should read This Lullaby. I'm hoping I enjoy it. I'm really excited about The Help too! :)

      Delete
  2. The Help is one of my favourite books! Hope you enjoy it!

    lovebooksblogbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope so too. Checked out your blog - new follower.

      Delete