Monday, July 19, 2021

Interview with Fantasy and Paranormal author Karen Tomlinson | We Talk Writing, Editing, Publishing, Marketing, Tips, Movies, Music and More!!

 



I had a blast talking to Karen on this interview!! We talked about so much stuff; writing, editing, self publishing, Fantasy, Paranormal, outlining, marketing, struggles as an author, music, shows, movies, and more!! I honestly can't even remember it all. What I do remember is having a blast doing it, AND Karen also gave some of the most tangible advice on the podcast for anyone wishing to go down the self-publishing/indie route. Lots of good advice and gems in here you DO NOT want to miss!! It's a long episode, but a great one!! It's impossible to pick favorites out of my interviews, but this one is up there for sure. <3 Check out ALL the places you can find Karen online below. There are a lot, so you can be sure to follow her somewhere!! LISTEN BELOW. :)  
Blog  | Facebook page: @ktomlinson.author  | Instagram | Goodreads  | Patreon  | TikTok: @karentomlinsonauthor

Message on me on Facebook, Instagram, or e-mail me at amandaleigh@authoramandaleigh.com :)
You can also find me on Twitter or Tumblr.
Start my Beauty of the Dark Series today! *Books MUST be read in order!*: | Goodreads 
Go to my website to check out the books I've published and order signed copies :)  
I also offer book formatting, teaser and cover designs. You can check  out our pricing here :)  
Check out my Blog Here  
Send Me a Voice Message on My Podcast!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment