1. Read at least 20 books in 2013.
2. Finish the first draft of My Heart is Yours.
3. Edit My Heart is Yours at least once.
4. Send My Heart is Yours out to beta readers.
5. Self-publish my 2nd poetry collection.
6. Make Thousands of Mornings available on Kindle.
This is what I accomplished last year (and I'm pretty proud):
Now, let 2014.... begin! (Harry Potter reference/joke). We are on to 2014 and a new year of goal setting and accomplishing! These are my goals for 2014:
1. Read at least 23 books in 2014.
2. Send My Heart is Yours out to agents and/or publishers.
3. Write the first draft of Beauty of the Dark during April Camp NaNoWriMo.
4. Self-publish secret project.
5. Make Thousands of Mornings available on Nook.
6. Make Holiday Hospital Stay Poetry Collection 2012 available on Kindle and Nook..
7. Put up YouTube videos at least 2x a month. Post on Girl With a Pen and a Dream 3x a week and The Life of a Chronic Bibliophile 1 - 2x a week.
8. Organize/clean out everything in my room.
I started reading Demi Lovato's book, Staying Strong - 365 Days a Year. It's one of those books where you read a page a day for a whole year. It has a quote, a little paragraph and a goal on each page. Yesterday's goal was to come up with your own mantra to say to yourself every day. I though that this was a good idea, so here is mine.
Mantra: I am a survivor.
That's my 2013 review, 2014 goals and mantra! I hope that you all have a wonderful year and set and achieve some great goals! Happy New Year! :)
<3 Amanda Leigh