Friday, September 7, 2012

How I Plan to Review the Hunger Games Trilogy

I've caught up on my book reviews of all the books I've read this year. Except three. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay.

I finished reviewing the other books I read this year and thought "How am I possibly even going to begin to review The Hunger Games Trilogy?" To be frank, it is quite a daunting task. They really are incredible books. I loved them. And sometimes it's hard to review something you're absolutely in love with without sounding like a fangirl. I'll do my best not to that and actually give coherent reasons why I love these books, I promise. Then of course is the problem of spoilers. It's also hard to review these books without spoilers.

So I decided to do two reviews for each book. Two for The Hunger Games. Two for Catching Fire. Two for Mockingjay. One will be spoiler free and one will be spoiler full. ;) I decided that's the best way to go about this. I'll try to post these reviews soon. :)

<3 Amanda Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment