Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #1

 


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading at 
Anyone can do it. All you have to do is:
(1): Grab your current read.
(2): Open it to a random page.
(3): Share 1 or 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!!
(4): Make sure you also mention the author and title.

My Teaser this week is from Catching Fire (Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins
 

# 1: "Just the sound of his voice twists my stomach into a knot of unpleasant emotions like guilt, sadness, and fear. And longing."

# 2: ""The crowd can't help but respond with gasps and murmurs. There is no precedent for what _____ has done."

I know that practically everyone has read this series by now, but it's the book I'm reading now so I decided to use it for my first Teaser Tuesday. I left out the name so just in case someone actually hasn't read it, I don't spoil anything. I don't think it would, but I wanted to be extra careful. Hope they're good teasers! Link me to yours. :)

<3 Amanda Leigh


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This comment is to notify you that I'm presenting you with the Liebster Blog Award. :) You can find out more here: http://fictionally-inclined.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much! I'm honored! That's awesome! I'll post mine soon. Thanks again so much! :)

      Delete